Benefits to the Hotel
- Free Installation of Solar System, including System after-support.
- For the first 6 years, the Hotel pays monthly Invoices of energy generated by the Solar System, significantly reducing monthly payments to the Gas supplier.
- Price of solar energy (€/kWh) is guaranteed to be less than energy generated from a fossil fuel.
- After 6 years the Solar Installation belongs to Hotel.
- Positive Marketing message by the Hotel, from using Fossil fuels responsibly.
Benefits to ESCO Netgreen.Solar
- To efficiently use our Knowledge and Experience, to manage the Whole Project and Process.
- To provide a constant Income stream, to ensure our Company Growth and further Product Development.
Benefits to Investors of the Solar Installations
- A good return on the Investors Capital, from an earning stream for six years.
- As a Green Bond Instrument or other Investment Platforms, will be eligible to tax reductions on the Capital value of Investment and Earnings.
- Goodwill from investing in a Sustainable Technology
Netgreen.Solar use the 'Heat Pipes' type of solar collector, which have many advantages when compared to the traditional metal solar collector box, such as high efficiency and flexible installation.
The high performance glass Heat Pipe tubes does not have any fluid passing through them, so there is a minimal risk of leakages.
As many Hotels in Portugal are located on the coast line, they do not suffer with corrosion.
Light weight compact stainless steel supportive structures
As the 'Heat Pipe' has a circular profile, this provides a constant angle of solar insolation, throughout the sunlight hours.
Minimum risk in high winds
Space between each tube, insures minimal obstruction to potential powerful windy weather conditions.
The Solar system is just providing pre-heat to the cold water feed, of the existing Boiler Hot Water system.
If the temperature of the solar pre-heated water is above the DHW set-point storage, the Boilers will just stay silent.
Therefore minimal alterations would be required to the existing Plant rooms
We use Commercial size Solar Heat Pipe Collectors, to minimise pipework and ensure effective Design
The Solar collectors can also use supporting frames, to incline the collectors, to maximise the roof area.
Installation - On the Ground.
Depending the size of the plot the Hotel is built on, a different levelled solution could be an option, even in a remote location.
Some hotels have guidelines concerning the Historical Architectural features or Environmental Aspects.
One added value solution would be to use the Solar Collectors to provide protection, on one side of a Swimming Pool area or supported by a Car Port structure over client cars.
Many materials and Designs are available for the construction of a Car Port.
NetGreen.eu imports Solar Installation components from the Manufacture, and Designs the Solution.
An electrical micro-grid PV Installation is an option and additional Services for recharging Points
Footprint availablility should be assessed with sq.m Energy Efficiency of both Solar energy Solutions.
Solar Thermal: Final Output 800 Watt.hr/sq.m
Solar PV Electrical: Final Output of 100 Watt.hr/sq.m
Transparency to all Stakeholders is an important foundation for a successful Project.
It is important that all Stockholders have a full understanding in the Process, and engage in different stages.
NetGreen.eu will provide the Resources to Coordinate the Portfolio of Hotel Projects.
Feedback is an important ultimate stage, again with a Real Time on-line Desktop available, measuring the output and effectiveness of the Solar Installation, free service provided by filemy.info